PB1793 – Blue Thumb
Formal Falls® 28″ Medium Stainless Spillway Weir
The 28” Formal Falls is the perfect solution to add the beauty of a waterfall into a variety of vertical wall applications. Features a large opening for thick showy water and is self-draining so it won’t crack in the winter temperatures. Constructed of stainless steel with a full top to support stacked blocks, stone, or tile, makes installation easy. Ideal for gardens, pool, outdoor living area, or even a home or business foyer.
Add the Sound of Falling Water
by Creating a Waterfall in a Wall
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Self Draining: Simple to winterize
- Optional Color Changing LED Light with Remote
- Do Not Use in Saltwater Applications
- 28” Wide Spillway
- Suggested Flow: 100-150 gph per inch.
- Overall Dimensions: 28” x 8” x 3.5”
|Mini Formal Falls™||Small Formal Falls™||Medium Formal Falls™||Large Formal Falls™|
How it Works
The Formal Falls® Basin protects the pump & plumbing assembly. Decorative stones disguise the molded basin and flex hose.
The pump moves water through the flex hose and into a Formal Falls® Stainless Weir. From there, the waterfall cascades into the basin and the cycle begins again.
Beware Cheap Imitations…
• Acrylic will crack in winter if not winterized
• Water flow splits if debris lodges inside
Why is Formal Falls® a superior product?
• Stainless Steel Construction
• Full top to stack block
• No hot spots on light
• Self-draining – won’t crack in the winter temps
• Pump is easily accessed inside basin
• Large opening for thick showy water
- Weight: 1 lb