PB1632 – Blue Thumb
Formal Falls™ Small-Medium Basin
- Create A Waterfall In A Wall Structure
- No Winterizing Needed
- Add the Sound of Falling Water
The Basin for Formal Falls was designed to create an easy way to install a pondless waterfall feature within a block wall structure indoors or outside with a maximum height of 24″. The basin can be sunk in-ground or used above ground and comes equipped with dual pump access through a stainless steel access panel located just under the splash mat. Additionally, if you are looking to install an auto fill valve to maintain the water level, a pre-installed spinweld located on both the left and right makes installation fast and easy.
|Small-Medium Formal Falls™ Basin||Large Formal Falls™ Basin|
44.125 x 22″ x 16″ H
56″ x 24″ x 16″ H
Suggested Pump Size
How it Works
The Formal Falls® Basin protects the pump & plumbing assembly. Decorative stones disguise the molded basin and flex hose.
The pump moves water through the flex hose and into a Formal Falls® Stainless Weir. From there, the waterfall cascades into the basin and the cycle begins again.
Beware Cheap Imitations…
• Acrylic will crack in winter if not winterized
• Water flow splits if debris lodges inside
Why is Formal Falls® a superior product?
• Stainless Steel Construction
• Full top to stack block
• No hot spots on light
• Self-draining – won’t crack in the winter temps
• Pump is easily accessed inside basin
• Large opening for thick showy water
- Weight: 1 lb